tisdag, april 14

Back!

I'm sorry for I've been off for awhile. A lot of stuff happen in my life right now so i haven't had time for uploading tracks. Hope you understand. It's been a while since we posted something but tonight I will drop some good shit for you!
I'll start with Prydas longed- for release "Pryda014 EP", three pretty cool tracks. I really like "Lift" and "Reeperbahn". Eric prydz never disappoint you so don't disppoint him, support him!
Pryda - Reeperbahn (Original Mix)
Pryda - Melo (Original Mix)

A awesome remix by Joachim Garraud! It's sounds's like the shiznit! A pretty chill track with some really nice breakdowns. The vocal has a composed voice. Give it a try! I recommend it!
Eddie Thoneick Feat. Michael Feiner - Dont Let Me Down (Joachim Garraud Mix)
I've been waiting for Veerus & Maxie Devine’s “Fujiko” for a long time and now it's finally released! Sandro Monte's remix is huge! Sounds like a *BOMB* in my ears!
Veerus, Maxie Devine - Fujiko (Sandro Monte Remix)
Metropolis!! I don't know why I like this track so much. It's just so peaceful and chill! Listen at 3:30, my favorite beat at the moment! :)
Kris Menace - Metropolis

Only four days left until Dirty Souths remix on "leave the world behind" will be released! Waiting and waiting.. It’s going to be so fuckin nice! ;)

Peace! // Ax

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

länkarna fungerar inte...bara 2 av dem..

Projekt 1408 sa...

Ajdå, vilka fungerar inte?

Anonym sa...

Ingen av Pryda fungerar att ladda ner och inte Kris Menace låten heller :(