fredag, november 28

"They Never Learn" released on Beatport.






Alaa's track "They Never Learn" finally got released on Beatport. Here is some feedback
"Thanks for the tracks. I really like the Liam Goodwin Rmx. Perfect for my sets." // Cor Fijneman

"The Liam Goodwin remix is a monster! Love that tune." // Ashley Wallbridge

"Liam Goodwin Remix seems to be the right one for me.... I will test it." // Gianluca Motta

"Liam Goodwin mix is the better of this package. Handy for those peak time Spirithchaser moments!" // Rich from Spiritchaser

"I am into Liam´s mix, which I also have been playing in my show on danceradio.gr" // Andreas from Inkfish

"AGS Remix on my chart!" // Dumb Dan

"Nice one! The remixes works for me." // Claes Rosen

Download "Alaa - They never learn" for free here
NellieRecordings

Buy "they never learn" on beatport

NellieRecordings on Myspace


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

please. don't copy too much from Go Bananaz....
good song though.