torsdag, januari 29

Sexy

Hell yeah!! Here are some of the very latest and greatest tracks from the house world. Hope you like them!:) Don't forget to comment. I need feedback! If you have a request just leave a comment or send us a email. Have a nice further evening and peace out!
Daft Punk - One More Time (Philip Jensens Aerodynamic Bootleg
Heavy shit! Sebastian Ingrosso played this song on sensation white on New Year's. Bomb!!


robbie rivera feat. denise rivera - back to zero (robbie rivera reworked 2009 mix).

Ivan Robles, Damian Fernandez - Forget it (Robbie Rivera Juicy Mix).

Two beautiful tracks by Mr Rivera! I'm like addicted to Robbie Rivera. He got such a nice and awesome style!
Astro And Glyde - El Mariachi (Dr. Kucho Remix).
Me gusta tocar guitarra, Me gusta cantar el sol! Cool track with a latino touch! Not the newest one but cool!


john modena & bootmasters feat. med lawrence - let me fly (laurent wolf & anton wick remix).

A nice mix by laurent wolf & anton wick, I like it, you try it!

Bonus:

Kim Fai - P.O.V (Steve Angello Remix).

Big Ange Feat. Becky Rhodes - Angry (Alex Gaudino Remix)

Nick Terranova - How It Feels - Prok & Fitch Dub.


Ciaoo / Axel

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Axel! You rock my world! Många bra låtar och en fett schysst blogg! Kör på!

Anonym sa...

I Love It!! Robbie Rivera is a beast!! Keep dropping those bombs!! Great job.

Anonym sa...

Good info. Lucky me I recently found your website by accident
(stumbleupon). I've bookmarked it for later!

Check out my weblog cash advance cash advance