tisdag, maj 12

Bangin'

Hot hot hot! Good shit fellas! Enjoy this bangin' hot tracks.
The best remix I've heard on Stereo Palmas new track "Miami Bitch". It's a HQ RIP but it's really cool! Check it out!
Yeah, I'm going to drop some really fresh tracks from the swedish producer Albin myers! I hope you will support him beacuse he is worth it.
Albin Myers - Boom (Original Mix).


Albin Myers - I Amsterdam (Original Mix).
Reloud Vs. The Funktuary - Ignited (Albin Myers Remix).
*thanks to swehouse for this one!*
Ohh yeah some latino! I really like this track, so fuckin' awesome! Latinohouse is so sweet! If you have some cool latinohouse tracks you want to share just drop them in the comments!

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

ohh yeah! Fresh, I like! El Mariachi (Dr.kucho remix) is really nice.

Peace!

Anonym sa...

Sweet tunes. Love the Miami Bitch Remixxxx. Supersweeeet

Anonym sa...

interview with eric prydz

Anonym sa...

All Axwells Releases www.djbubba.se