tisdag, februari 8

Epic



Eric Prydz, a name you will all know i'm sure.
Also known under the names: Pryda & Cirez D.
A dj & producer who has been busy lately.
Producing Huge track after Huge track, he now comes with his own concert:
Called Epic: Eric Prydz In Concert.



hosted in O2 Academy Brixton in Londen he is going to set a next step in a groundbreaking new live show.
This show will feature groundbreaking holografic & 3D tech!
Eric Prydz says,  “When I approached Immersive I told them I wanted a new show that expressed my music in a visual context. I want to push the boundaries of a live electronic music show with technology that hasn’t been used before and to give my fans an experience that they will never forget”.

I also have a remix for you from his new release niton, it;s the boy 8-bit remix:
enjoy.

tickets are still available but be quick more then 60% is already sold out!



1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hello there, I do think your web site could possibly be having browser
compatibility issues. Whenever I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however,
when opening in I.E., it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other than that, fantastic website!

Here is my blog; visit the official web site