fredag, mars 27

Freaky Friday!!

Aight, it's time for some freaky Friday tracks!! You maybe need some pre- party tracks. Well, here are some few tracks I've picked out for today.
Thomas Gold, gold as usual! A nice track with some fresh vocals. Could be a perfect track for your party tonight!
Yeah, kinda cool track actually! I really like the heavy basline.
Da fuckin' noize describes the track perfect! In my opinion it's little bit to noisy. But hey, try it! You maybe like it!
D'Azoo At Night - Why You Hurt Me (Club Mix)
A smooth track with really cool sounds. Sound's like the shiznit in my ears.
This is not a party track but it's so fucking sweet! I had to upload it. A real chill track. Utterly awesome!
Don't forget to join our new facebook group!
Cheers!
//Axel

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Sweet dude! Keep it up!

Anonym sa...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6T4WJcXoUE