tisdag, mars 31

I feel good!

I feel good! I have a couple of great tracks to deliver for you today. Amazzonia remixed by David Tort, is a cool funky track with some really awesome drums and breakdowns. With the soft latino vocals the track is complete! Next track is a real "feel good track", not so much to say! Just relax and listen to the wonderful vocals and the piano sounds. "No turning back" is a track that has been played a lot on WMC. I really like it, one of my favorit atm! Lovely melody with hot vocals! Check em' out.
The two followed tracks is little bit more commercial, but they are absolut sweesome! Arno costs & Norman Dorays remix on Guettas track "love takes over" is all right. You will recognize kellys sweet voice and the remix is good as well. "Multiply" is Thomas Gold new track. I think Mr. Gold always produce good tracks!

Enjoy!!

David Guetta feat Kelly Rowland - Love Takes Over (Arno Cost & Norman Doray Remix)

Jayc feat. Nathan Thomas - Multiply (thomas gold mix)

Stay updated at our facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=141876930550&ref=ts

- Axel -

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Thumbs up!