söndag, april 26

Gr-r-reat

Austin Leeds - In The Air (Avicii Remix).
Avicii! Another awesome track by Avicii. He really impress on me and he do it good! Avicii is one of my favorites atm. Some days ago he released his new EP "Muja" and I can really recommend it! Visit beatport for more information. "In The Air" contains of some cool kick- downs with some really fresh vocals! I promise you will like it! :)
Libex, marshall - swahili song (original mix)
One of the most odd samples I have ever heard in my life, however, with the hard bass- line the track got a cool sounding! Incredibly well done.. A very special track for a very special person :) One of the most downloaded tracks on beatport today. You will recognize the "vocal". Isn't it from Disneys movie "the lion king"?

Flo-Rida Feat. Akon - Avaliable (Benny Benassi Remix).

Not so much to say. Amazing track even if it's fake or real!

Greets! / Axx

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Nice!!!! Finally :D

Anonym sa...

really Gr-r-reat!