torsdag, april 16

Push & Rise

What's happenin' fellas! The weather is totally awesome here in Sweden! Sunny every day, feels like summer! So today I will give you some tracks with sweet summervibes!
There has been a lot of heavy releases the last days and today I will drop Wolfgang Gartners new super track "Push & Rise". I think the track is great in all sorts of ways, cool vocal, the melody, the rythm and all fits so nice together! Check it out dudes! :)
Damn! I'm so diggin this proggy tune! Huge track!
Great song, nice male vocal, typical Michael Mind! I like it, hope you like it! Summervibe? Hell yeah!
A cool track, little bitt strange. Has some really cool kick- downs and piano sounds!
Let the feelings go, when the music starts! Kinda good vocal, well structured track with a nice sounding.
Take care! / Axx

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Nice post, I'm glad to see you got tracks of your own, and not complete posts ripped-off from other blogs. at least, I hope so!


Keep it up!

Anonym sa...

Grrreat tracks!
More of that!

Anonym sa...

More of this!
Did you :>